SAP Concur Consultant
920 Winter St Waltham, Ma 02451
Position: SAP Concur Consultant
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 2 months
Must be able to interview and work on site.
Responsible for working with our client’ s IT team who are implementing Concur’ s product and service offerings (Concur Expense, Concur Invoice and Concur Request).
The consultant is expected to establish a positive relationship with each client and to seek to understand the business requirements related to their integration. You are also responsible for implementing and supporting appropriate integration solutions based on Concur Web Services APIs and Native Integration.
- Analyze client configuration requirements and deliver solutions according to App & Web Services’ s team procedures and best practices.
- Experience with Middleware like SAP PI/PO and/or SOA based implementations, experience with NetWeaver gateway as proxy server for Concur native integration.
- Effectively interface with external clients and internal teams while demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication practices.
- Ensure configuration inquiries are promptly addressed and solutions are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Concur Travel and Expense.
- Configure Native Integration between ERP and Concur is a must. Concur integration using NetWeaver gateway is essential for the success of the implementation
- Contribute to the development of configuration best practices and contribute to team training and development efforts.
- Complete other activities and duties as needed.