SAP Programmer (SAP ECC and ABAP)
920 Winter St Greater Boston Area, MA 02451
Position: SAP Programmer (SAP ECC and ABAP)
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
- Good working experience with SAP ECC 6.0 on SD, LE, AR, EDI-ALE functional areas and a good understanding of cross-application dependencies with FI, MM, and PP areas.
- Good communication and presentation skills and ability to produce detail requirements, design and validation documents; including Data and Process flows diagrams, Business Rules Mapping, Mapping specifications documents, Test Conditions and Test Scripts.
- Proficiency with all ABAP/4 toolsets and SAP development Best Practices.
- Proficiency in creation of classical, interactive and ALV Reports and ABAP Queries.
- Proficiency with all Data Dictionary objects and SAP Table Maintenance routines.
- Proficiency with SAP Enhancement Framework, User Exits and BADI Implementations.
- Proficiency in developing custom inbound and outbound EDI Interfaces.
- Working experience with mapping, conversion and transfer of data using LSMW and BDCs.
- Working experience with ABAP Objects, Classical Dynpro and Web Dynpro Programming.
- Working experience with Integration projects using BAPIs, RFC’ s, ALE and IDOCs.
- Working experience with Condition Technique and VOFM Requirements & Formulas.
- Working experience with SAP Scripts, Smart Forms and Adobe PDF Forms.
- Working experience debugging and troubleshooting system and performance issues.
- Working experience resolving production support requests and customer tickets.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 years of experience with SAP ABAP and 3 years of experience on SAP SD, LE and EDI.
- SAP ECC or ABAP Certification a plus.
- Experience with XML, ABAP-Proxy, Web Services