SAP Solutions Architect / Programmer
920 Winter St Waltham, MA 02451
Position: SAP Solutions Architect / Programmer
Duration: 4 months
Location: Waltham, MA
As a Solutions architect, design and develop highly configurable solutions keeping high standards at development practices, re-usability of development components as well as easy to use interactive user interfaces.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and modifying SAP systems including ABAP encoding, testing, debugging, installing and maintaining windows-based applications.
- Collaborate with key users to support existing applications and implement solutions to improve business processes. Includes ongoing project-based development work, as well as day to day support of existing applications.
- At least 10 years of experience as SAP Development Workbench Specialist and Solutions Architect with significant exposure to the FI, CO, AM, PS, SD, MM and PP modules, as well as New Dimension products APO, Portals, Solution Manager, BW and CRM.
- In - depth knowledge of SAP' s ABAP programming, transaction development and implementation methodologies. Extensive experience with On - line Transaction Programming, SAP - Internet Development, BSP Applications and Extensions, Workflow Development, Basis & Support and Authorization Management, SAP enhancement (exit) concepts.
- Hands-on outstanding developer and a person who designs and creates innovative solutions for both SAP and non - SAP system implementations.
- Excellent understanding of Finance, controlling, T&E and supply & demand chain processes in the Health Care, High - Tech, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Consumer Products industries.