SAP T&E Analyst (Business Systems Analyst 5)
Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts
Position: SAP Travel and Expense Analyst
Location: Greater Boston, Area
Duration: 4 months to start
Must be Able to Interview In Person
Must have SAP T&E Experience!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with functional and configuration changes in SAP T&E and HR master data including expense type, wage type creation and respective mapping with General Ledgers.
- 5+ years of strong experience in SAP T&E production support environment including Credit Card file processing, Reimbursements and Financial posting of travel documents, troubleshooting and support of business solutions specific to SAP Travel & Expense Management
- 3+ years of similar experience in Concur solution including Travel & Expense, Mobile, Intelligence (reporting), ExpenseIt Pro & TripLink
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in SAP development tools including ABAP, BADIs, IDOCs, LSMW, Smart Forms, Workflows, and Web Dynpro,.
- Ability to lead/assist with gathering business requirements and its analysis, manage change requests, enhancements and developing new functionalities.
- Ability to work without supervision, proactively resolve issues in the production system and be on-call support.
- Apply current technology to solve technical problems and ensure system and application performance is optimized.
- Has wide-ranging experience, and uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
- Document technical requirements, intended solutions, and as-built capability.
- Serve as a project leader on moderate to large-sized technical projects. Prepare and execute plans and schedule resources.
- Provides assistance to other staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
Bachelor’ s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred. PMP Certification a plus.