25 Enterprise Center Middletown, RI 02842
Position Title: SAS Analyst
Job Location: Middeltown, RI
Interview Expectations: Phone & in-person
Local Candidate: Yes
Required Skill Sets: 5 yrs experience with SAS. Financial Services experience preferred.
Reporting directly to the Director Business Intelligence, this role will employ technical and database skills to build, manage, maintain and utilize the organizations customer database. The role will ensure customer data is accurately sourced, mapped, readily accessible, timely, and relevant to business clients’ needs. It will work closely with staff in Marketing, Sales and Operations, as well as 3rd party suppliers.
The successful Candidate will have experience liaising between data analytics and marketing, sales, or customer experience functions.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a business or data analyst in business intelligence
- 3 to 5 years of experience with SAS.
- Financial services experience a plus.
- Experience working on data warehouse initiatives.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience working with the project management function.
- SQL and other database experience a plus: SQL Server or Oracle.
- Direct experience managing database marketing / campaign management function(s).
- Bachelor’ s degree required, Master’ s degree preferred.
- Collaborator and Team player who goes the extra mile to help the teams and the business even if the exact problem is not in his/her leadership purview.
- Manage the data extracts and reporting from the customer database.
- Support Marketing and Sales campaigns.
- Create metadata, data maps and definitions for all source system data and marketing data.
- Assist with business and data requirements and definitions for Embrace’ s new data warehouse.
- Ongoing, manage data flows to and from the data warehouse.
- Participate in development and management of data governance, adhering to all policies and procedures.