SAS Data Analyst
920 Winter Street Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02451
Position Title: SAS Data Analyst
Job Location: Greater Boston area
Interview Expectations: onsite
Local Candidate: required
Required Skill Sets: SAS
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates reports and data extracts for Executive Operations, Quality Management, Advanced analytics and research from both external and internal data sources.
- Create actionable trend information, and ensure that internal members of the company have the information necessary to make informed business, operating, and research decisions.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ensure all data analysis requests are conducted in compliance with HIPAA and other pertinent regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the appropriate timeliness, usability and accuracy of the reports.
- Develops in-depth technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Work is performed with limited direction. Exercises increasing latitude in determining technical objectives of each assignment.
- Investigates complex data related issues and synthesizes quantitative and qualitative information using past, current, and future trending information
- Complete assignments on time and within budget
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’ s Degree required; preferably in a relevant filed (examples are Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Biology. Some clinical training a plus.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3-4 years’ related work experience
- Must have experience using SAS to develop complex business reports.
- Must have experience using R/Python
- Must have strong SQL skills
- Experience in population health or clinical analytics preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues to create complex analytic work products
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines