410 Blackwell St Durham, North Carolina 27701
Position: SQL Developer
Job Location: Durham, NC
This position works as an integral part of Data Conversion group. The role will lead the conversion team in building and maintaining ETL processes for the organization. The role will work closely with Lead DBAs and IT staff to ensure their data as well as reporting requirements are met.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience with data integration tools, specifically SSIS.
- Knowledge of relational database architecture and SQL development for extracts and data mining.
- Support, maintain, monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues with ETL processes.
- Proficient in writing SQL.
- Agile development experience preferred.
- Work with project managers and business analysts to recommend/develop system solutions to business problems, and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work in diverse systems.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Analysis, design and documentation.
- ETL Development.
- Quality Assurance.
- Production support.
Credentials and Qualifications
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years working with ETL design and development using SSIS.