32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, MA 02421
Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: Greater Boston Area
Duration: 7 months plus potential for extension
Must be able to interview in person and work onsite
Required: Salesforce, Lightning, UI experts. Also Apex, Restful/Soap Services
Nice to have: Health Cloud, Healthcare industry experience would be great.
This company is seeking a Developer (Saleforce.com) to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies to support business requirements.
- Experience with Service and Health cloud implementation.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Custom Lightning Components with using those in Lightening experience
- Lighting App builder
- Component, Controller, Design component and Events
- Lightning console app and use of Workspace API
- Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
- Experience customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
- Experience customizing object page layouts and profile based layout assignment.
- Experience various sharing rule, includes custom Apex sharing, role based sharing etc.
- Fluent in Apex. Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes. Apex Triggers, Batch jobs follow all best practices
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL). Must be able to speak to limitations of languages and differences between SoQL and SQL.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
- Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
- Experience with Salesforce administration.
- Provisioning users, password resets, account freezing/inactivating.
- Developing Profile and Role hierarchies with Object and Field level security in mind.
- Developing Permission Sets
- Experience creating Custom Report Types and developing custom Reports and Dashboards.
- Firm understanding of Object Oriented coding standards, Design Patterns, and similar best practices.
- Experience developing applications that interact with Salesforce via the SOAP or REST APIs;
- Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce callouts.
- Healthcare, and/or Health Insurance industry experience desired.
- Experience creating and manipulating Salesforce data records via Data Loader
- Experience to project delivery using Agile methodology