150 N Radnor Chester Rd Radnor, Pennsylvania 19087
Position: Application Developer
Location: Radnor, PA
Interview Expectations: Unspecified
Required Skill Set: Must have Salesforce.com Developer Certifications
- 4-6 years; experience
- The Lead Application Developer coordinates systems efforts through direct and indirect staff.
- Directs development teams in areas of scheduling, technical direction, and standard development practices.
- Participates in procurement of applications or equipment in support of project assignments.
- Meets scheduled milestones to ensure project / program objectives are met.
- Practices techniques for managing project activities and implementing systems.
- Directs team to lead to a successful implementation of assigned work efforts.
- Building client-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using Apex and VisualForce
- Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers.
- Translating functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for each planned release
- Performing release migration tasks (change sets, configuration, data load etc.) and environment setup/management.
- Performing basic and extended unit tests for releases (internal and Salesforce releases)
- Must have Bachelor’ s degree in Information Systems
- Must have Salesforce.com Developer Certifications.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in SalesForce.com
- Must have 2+ years of experience developing on the Force.com platform
- Must have 2+ years of hands-on development experience in .Net or Java is a plus
- Must have 5+ years of experience with database technologies, including strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience in SQL Server 2005 or higher
- Must have ability to deliver results on time and produce high quality deliverables (accuracy and thoroughness)
- Must be proficient on programming best practices, design patterns and design trade-offs on internet and cloud based platforms
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other