150 N Radnor Chester Rd Radnor , PA 19087
Position: Salesforce Developer
Job Location: Radnor, PA
Interview: Phone & In person interview
Duration: 4 Months
- 4-6 years’ experience
- The Lead Application Developer coordinates systems efforts through direct and indirect staff.
- Directs development teams in areas of scheduling, technical direction, and standard development practices.
- Participates in procurement of applications or equipment in support of project assignments.
- Meets scheduled milestones to ensure project / program objectives are met.
- Practices techniques for managing project activities and implementing systems.
- Directs team to lead to a successful implementation of assigned work efforts.
Additional Job Requirements
- Salesforce (Lightning) Development experience
- Certification required.