Security & Integration Engineer/PM
920 Winter St Greater Boston Area, MA 02451
Position Title: Security & Integration Engineer/PM
Job Location: Greater Boston Area, MA or Austin, TX
Interview Expectations: onsite
Local Candidate: preferred
Required Skill Sets: PM (Security a plus)
This individual will oversee and coordinate the Information Security Office’ s (ISO) integration efforts w a newly acquired Business Unit. This role will be the lead in ensuring technical compliance with ISO’ s policies, any audit activity, and the adoption of technologies used to maintain a strong security posture throughout organization. This person will be familiar with industry best practices and technologies for implementing them
- Strong Project Management skills with Security products for Networks, Servers and Endpoints.
- Familiar with running Security Audits based on industry standards such as HITRUST
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure adherence to timelines and policies dictated by the ISO.
- Contribute to the evaluation, recommendation and implementation of security controls.
- Maintains security by ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures set out by the ISO.
- Experience with IT or technology related compliance and risk management related frameworks such as RMF, ISO 27001/27002/27017/27018, NIST 800-53, IEC 62443, UL CAP, or other comparable is a plus
- Identifies security gaps. Must be a self-starter and able to lead cross functional teams and deliver results with minimal supervision as the ISO representative on site.
- Prepares security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Relevant skills include an understanding of business/technology risk, thought leadership in designing and executing cloud / technology controls that mitigate those risks, and ability to keep up-to date with the latest technologies and potential cyber-threats
ISO Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of Project Management experience in medium to large scale efforts across multiple organizations.
- Experience running or taking part in Security Audits
- Network Security, Network Protocols, Networking Standards, Supervision, Conceptual Skills, Decision Making, Informing Others, Functional and Technical Skills, Dependability, Information Security Policies.
- CISSP, other accredited Security Qualification or vendor specific relevant certification desirable.
- Working knowledge of EDR, DLP and Firewall solutions