450 Donald Lynch Blvd. Boston, MA 01752
Position Title: Security Analyst
Job Location: Boston, MA
Interview Expectations: phone & in-person
Local Candidate: preferred
Required Skill Sets: Must be familiar with risk assessments. Must have strong administrative and organizational skills. CISSP not required.
The Security Analyst will assist our Client with third-party/vendor security and compliance risk assessments as directed. The Security Analyst will utilize Client’ s established tools and processes to generate deliverables and determine a vendor’ s posture relative to HIPAA standards.
The output of the security deliverables and collaboration between the Security Analyst and Client will determine the need for additional validation or remediation. The Security Analyst will communicate the security validation or remediation requirements, report the results of the security validation and remediation, track all security deliverable requirements, and work with stakeholders to communicate mitigation requirements of compliance issues and vulnerabilities.
Activities will include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the vendor risk assessment process for specified Client partners and vendors
- Act as liaison between Client business sponsors, Vendors and Client Security and Risk Department
- Coordinate and track security and compliance deliverables for Vendor remediation
- Assist Client with security risk identification, security risk management, and security risk mitigation to ensure compliance
- Enforce current security and privacy compliance standards, including HIPAA
- Incorporate new security methodologies as required to keep up to date with current security standards and new security tools
- Improve the quality of security and compliance validation