Senior Application Analyst
SchrafftÃ¢ÂÂs City Center 529 Main Street, 4th Floor Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129
- The Applications Analyst III is a senior business specialist and technology generalist responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies.
- The Applications Analyst III is responsible for proactively identifying opportunities to apply technologies to business processes by informing and advising customers on information system technologies' functionality, costs, benefits, and implementation requirements.
- The Applications Analyst III functions as technical liaison and broker of services with various vendors.
- The Applications Analyst III acts as internal consultant, providing technical guidance or business process expertise on the most complex projects or researching strategic planning matters from a technical or business standpoint. Must be competent to perform and integrate work at a high level within this job family and work at an in-depth level within the technical and clinical areas.
- Associate' s degree required, Bachelor' s degree preferred Preferred
- HL7 knowledge is a plus
- Required: At least 3 -5 years of experience in either of the following: * Business application design, development, and installation, or * Significant healthcare background with demonstrated abilities in the applications arena.
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement is desirable, involving broad-based information systems and utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change.
- Experience in the strategic use of technology in managing and growing a business.
- Experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
- Knowledge of the assigned business area' s products and processes.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that is understandable to the business.
- Strong understanding of project management concepts and documentation in planning and implementing multiple projects in a cross functional environment.
- Strong written communication skills, including technical writing.
- Strong verbal communication skills across all levels and departments within the organization
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills; a demonstrated track record in new concept development for various projects and complex technical plans.
- Ability to solve problems often spanning multiple environments in a business area
- Efficiently manage time to provide a high level of output
- Understanding of how IT affects an organization and ability to link it to redesigned business process
- Ability to be a team player; flexible, friendly, congenial, and enthusiastic.