Senior Business Analyst, IT Systems (Scrum Master)
County Hwy-3 Melville, NY 11747
As I.T. Systems Senior Business Analyst, you will support and enhance larger and/or more complex Information Technology service line systems and initiatives in identifying project objectives, design, conversion, testing and implementation of project plans. You will also act as a liaison between business/clinical customers, vendors and Information Technology teams and may lead and guide lower level Business Analysts as needed.
• Supports and enhances larger and more complex IT service line systems and initiatives through identification of project objectives (discovery), design, conversion, testing and implementation of project plans.
• Utilizes understanding of the service line departmental operations and knowledge of the application inventory including purpose, business owner, vendor and high level functionality to support initiative completion.
• Utilizes knowledge of Corporate IT direction and is able to assist customers leverage the strategy.
• Interacts with business/clinical customers to understand needs and assist in collecting, documenting and analyzing business requirements. Documents and communicates clearly and timely with customers on project status and issues.
• Engages appropriate health system resources and vendors to discuss and resolve challenges, technical solutions and associated cost estimates.
• Meets with customers and vendors to define and resolve project issues.
• Facilitates meetings with customers, clients, vendors and appropriate IT staff.
• Ensures processes and systems are compliant with Health System policies, applicable laws and regulatory changes. Brings potential impact on service line operations to manager' s attention.
• Works with Project Manager to ensure a review and tracking process exists throughout the project life-cycle.
• Leads efforts to discuss and document process workflow with the customer.
• Reports on and documents outcomes, project benefits and improved processes. Recommends process improvement opportunities.
• Bachelor' s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Healthcare Administration or related field, required.
• Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible IT administration or technical experience, including experience leading projects, required. Thorough knowledge of IT functions, required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, required. Visio experience, preferred.
• Knowledge of project management principles and process, preferred.
• Knowledge of Project management tools (MS Project), preferred.