| Fully Remote
Category: IT Business and Systems Analysis, Life Sciences
Job Number: 17027
Position: Salesforce CRM Business Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Seeking an experienced Salesforce CRM Business Analyst to join the technical team responsible for building, implementing, and supporting a Salesforce based CRM to be used by the Global Medical Affairs business function.
Ideal candidates will be experienced Business Analysis skilled in soliciting requirements from business users and ensuring they are accurately translated by development teams into technical solutions running on the Salesforce platform. A strong technical understanding of the Salesforce platform is a key requirement of this position. To ensure that business requirements are translated into technical requirements clearly understood by Salesforce developers.
In addition, strongly desires candidates with experience working in an agile environment and those with knowledge of the Medical Affairs business domain within the biopharmaceutical industry.
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- Strong Business Analysis skills, particularly in requirements elicitation and documentation within an agile framework.
- Salesforce CRM platform technical understanding and experience
- Demonstrated proficiency working in an agile environment.
- Experience supporting and coordinating onshore and offshore development and testing teams across time zones and throughout the systems life cycle (e.g., development, functional testing, User Acceptance Testing, etc.).
- 5+ years of technology work experience with a minimum of 2 years as a Business Analyst in the Salesforce CRM space.
- Quick learner comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Customer facing experience and expertise, including:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate highly technical information to different types of audiences, including business stakeholders and project team members
- Effective management of customer expectations
- Additional Desired Skills
- Plus: Understanding of the Medical Affairs domain within the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Must have Salesforce CRM platform knowledge
Candidate will be expected to perform some, or all, of the following on assigned projects:
- Elicit and define requirements in JIRA and maintain JIRA board for the project.
- Daily coordination of the activities of Onshore/offshore development and testing teams
- Provide requirement clarifications to development and testing teams.
- Coordinate execution of User Acceptance Testing
- Release management, including performing post release smoke testing.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Delivery Lead