Senior Business Analyst
100 Liberty Way Dover, New Hampshire 03820
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Dover, NH
- 7+ years’ experience.
- Group Insurance industry experience preferred. Agile experience preferred.
- This position will consult, analyze, and deliver on complex business systems analysis assignments and projects for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Acts as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders.
- Consults and collaborates with business stakeholders to define and validate complex information technology solutions that meet the needs, goals, and objectives for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Develops complex and clear technical solution requirements and specifications for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Articulates technology solutions and requirements to diverse internal/external stakeholders, integrating process, business rules, and data to meet business needs.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Escalates more complex issues/conflicts to management, as needed.
- Supports End User Testing.