Senior Business System Analyst (Contact Center)
100 N Greene St Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position: Senior Business System Analyst (Contact Center)
Job Location: Greensboro, NC
The role of the Contact Center Analyst will be responsible for a variety of activities focused with the support of multiple contact centers and the technology they leverage. Responsibilities include coordination and communication with stake holders, gathering information, strong technical and business process understanding and the ability to perform end to end testing to support application developers. Strong communication skills, being a self-starter and having the ability to work in a strong multi-location team environment is a necessity. Big plus to have previous experience within contact centers, KPI’ s and ways to proactively enhance the customer experience.
- Strong PL/SQL query writing and data understanding, strong reporting skills, Tableau, Crystal, strong Microsoft Office (Power Point/Excel), Oracle, SharePoint, Quality Center,
- Genesys contact center solution, Mediation, Requirements Elicitation, Solution Designer (Business function/processes), Solution Implementer, System Maintenance, and Business Process Improvement, .net, C#, CRM tools, WFM, ServiceNow, PinDrop, and desktop application packaging/testing/deployment coordination
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, management information systems (MIS), information technology, or other related field
- Prior experience with system testing working directly with business and developers for quick fixes.
- Ability to write user stories and test cases to support project related work.
- Project Methodologies: AGILE, Waterfall or Integrated approach between methods dependent on project need
Additional Job Requirements
- Call Flow Knowledge Preferred