Senior Epic Resolute Reporting Analyst
230 Highland Ave. Somerville, Massachusetts 02143
This position reports to the Director of Business Analytics in the Information Technology (IT) department with an indirect reporting relationship to the CHA Finance department. The occupant of the position will work closely with financial analysts in the Finance department to build a bridge between IT and Finance for Epic Resolute reporting, along with Epic Grand Central (ADT) and other duties as assigned. The team will support the organization with a variety of financial data and analysis using a wide range of tools.
- Design, implement, and maintain Epic Resolute hospital and professional billing reports
- Produce and analyze both ad hoc and standard sets of Epic Resolute billing data to assess financial and statistical performance
- Extract data from various SQL Server data repositories including EPIC Clarity and Caboodle
- Aggregate, analyze, and display the information in an efficient way using a variety of different reporting tools such as Crystal, Reporting Services, Epic Reporting Workbench, SAP BusinessObjects, Tableau, and Excel.
- Mentor and support less experienced staff, particularly re: Epic Resolute and SQL skills.
- Support data extraction and submissions to third party entities, including external databases/performance measurement systems and government agencies and manipulate and report on data provided by these sources
- Lead projects independently, identify data analysis needs, and work with peers and less-experienced staff to meet the needs of IT and Finance department staff Initialize and facilitate meetings and organize training programs
- Coordinate system wide data integration, documentation, and reporting
- Participate and play a key role in company-wide project teams.
- Bachelor' s degree (Master' s degree preferred), preferably in health information management, information systems, computer science, statistics, or business management.
- 5+ years as a data analyst or similar experience in a healthcare setting.
- EPIC Resolute experience a must.
- EPIC Resolute certification preferred.
- Experience with additional EPIC applications, particularly Reporting Workbench & Radar, preferred.