Senior IAM Engineer (Systems Engineer)
250 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02139
Position: Senior IAM Engineer (Systems Engineer)
- Provide top-tier escalation support for all systems that affect authentication, authorization, and SSO.
- Provide technical guidance, training, and mentoring to other members as required.
- Provide technical insight and research to existing or emerging technologies Ensure optimal operation of systems at all levels of its implementation.
- Technical consulting to management, engineering, architects, users, and application owners as needed to resolve issues or improve overall services Implementation and post-installation responsibilities include technical consulting to IT community and providing solutions to software problems.
- Execute change management activities.
- Define operational requirements, troubleshooting and migration to new versions.
- Providing standardization and version control of automation Provide technical expertise for the planning and definition of new system requirements: perform feasibility and performance studies, including benchmark, capacity planning, sizing, etc.
- Prepare and present technical product and solution information to IT community.
- Educate administrators in the use of automated routines for administrative tasks for various teams.
- Recommend technical solutions and provide documentation of solutions to management.
- Support and improve system environment and services (sizing). Write all related documentation (Validation docs, systems proposals/recommendation, etc.).
- Ensure proper implementation of and adherence to global standards, policies, and regulatory compliance (GLP & GCP)
- Achieve agreed targets in terms of quality, time and cost.
- Ensure stable and well performing system environment.
- Apply professional competencies to administrate and optimize the assigned system environment. Implement levels of best practice (price / performance etc.).
- 5+ Years Technical architecture experience integrating identity
- 5+ management, access management and access governance software into 5+ clients' infrastructure and applications Years Systems Analysis
- 5+ Design, and Engineering Experience, Experience in virtual technologies (ESX, Hyper-V) Experience in Networking, Load Balancing, and Network Security Experience in High Availability solutions Experience in Automation solutions (Perl, VBScript, PowerShell, Bash, C#, etc.) Fluent in English Identity Management familiarity in the following areas: Single Sign On Identity Federation Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience Resource Provisioning Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification User Life Cycle Management Processes