| Fully Remote
Category: Accounting/Finance, Software/Application Development and Architecture
Job Number: 21275
Position: Senior IAM Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
- The IAM Sr. Engineer will be responsible for supporting adoption and rollout of Identity Access Management integrations for internal, SaaS and cloud applications.
- Responsibilities include working with application and service owners to adopt SSO and modern auth IAM patterns; assist in operationalizing modern auth; support MFA, SSO, B2B and B2C auth patterns; assist with the management and migration of ADFS to Azure AD; support security and other enterprise teams implementing and enforcing regulatory compliance and standards adherence; create and manage automation for routine administrative tasks.
- Assist with on-prem Domain projects to include vulnerability remediations and Domain retirements.
- Also will participate in a monthly On-Call rotation with other team members.
- Experience with Azure Active Directory Services (AAD) Administration
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory (On Premise)
- Experience with Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
- Working knowledge of Azure IAM, B2C, B2B; SSO Architecture and integrations and conditional access policies
- 2+ years of direct hands on experience in Identity and Access Management Systems
- Extensive experience with multi-factor authentication (MFA) solutions and single sign on (SSO)
- Expert knowledge with Directory Services protocols legacy and modern (LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, SAML, OAuth, Auth0, etc)
- Working knowledge of Distributed File System (DFS)
- Experience with AD Sites-&-Services
- Working knowledge with Splunk as a tool dashboard and reporting
- Experience with PKI and CA (Certificate Authorities)
- Working knowledge with AWS Secrets manager etc.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.