Senior Mobile Engineer - React Native
Position Title: Senior Mobile Engineer - React Native
Job Location: Boston, MA
Interview Expectations: phone & in-person
Local Candidate: Yes
As a member of the mobile team, your job is to build extraordinary mobile digital therapeutics apps that help patients. You' ll take advantage of our shared platform infrastructure and component libraries, and work with the Product, Clinical, QA, and Regulatory teams to deliver first-of-their-kind therapeutics to those in need. You' ll be instrumental in leading technical discussions, taking ownership of projects, and continually improving our code and the way that we work.
- Architect and develop mobile applications for a wide range of digital medicine apps.
- Assemble functional requirements, develop technical specifications, and help plan the project.
- Take ownership of product quality through good testing and coding practices. Build for testing and resultant quality.
- Help the team thrive: Mentor fellow engineers, demonstrate technical expertise, promote high quality testing practices, and bring in knowledge of current and upcoming technologies.
- Be a meaningful part of the big picture: Work with teams across the company like Product Management, DevOps, QA, Regulatory, and Clinical to help us achieve our mission.
- Experience with React Native, or native iOS or Android development.
- Deep understanding of the app delivery lifecycle, including code signing and app store reviews.
- Experience with methodical testing, test-driven development (TDD), and various testing patterns.
- Experience with Agile development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a track record of collaborating well both within and across teams.
- Preferred: Native mobile development experience. Our apps are built in React Native, but iOS and Android experience provides helpful context.
- Preferred: Experience with Docker, Git SCM, and AWS.