Senior PM (ERP Implementation) - Project Manager IV - Omaha, NE
8807 Indian Hills Drive Omaha, Nebraska 68114
Position: Senior PM with ERP Implementation Experience
Location: Omaha, NE - must sit onsite / no remote work!
Duration: 12 months
Required: Prior experience in managing large, complex ERP/COTs implementation (SAP, PS, JDE or any major system) in concert with a Lead Project Manager?
10-12 years experience; Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program.
Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
- Experience with Agile projects and Agile concepts as well as Waterfall concepts
- Prior experience in managing large, complex ERP/COTs implementation (SAP, PS, JDE or any major system) in concert with a Lead Project Manager
- Experience in managing and overseeing multiple complex workstreams with cross project and team
- Track record of success regarding driving project teams to target dates, keeping tight alignment to process and scope
- Experience in communications including status reporting to technical and business resources and executives up to the VP Level
- Experience in stakeholder/relationship management of business resources and executives up to the VP Level