| Fully Remote
Category: Healthcare IT, Project/Program Management
Job Number: 19765
Position: Senior Project Manager, Enterprise Apps
Location: Philadelphia, PA / Remote
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months (with potential extensions)
- Creates, coordinates, and manages advanced level projects involving organization-wide systems.
- Manages 8 to 15 project staff members.
- A Project Manager III is a senior contributor with similar responsibilities as the Project Manager II, but with a greater degree complexity. A Project Manager III may be involved in some leadership activities.
- Manages large projects of moderate to high complexity which may include the creation, coordination, and management of a project plan for major complex system installation or modification.
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store information.
- Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
- Bus Apps - Qgenda, Xtend, Kronos, SuccessFactors,
- Web Applications
- Web Design
- Experience in working with HCM, FIN, SCM, Payroll, Marketing applications
- Workday experience preferred
- Change Management
- STRONG oral and written communications
- Able to manage different personalities
- Able to perform under pressure
- Exhibits advanced proficiency in project management methodology, tools and practices.
- Demonstrates proficiency in creating detailed documentation for complex projects.
- Communicates effectively with project staff and stakeholders.
- Demonstrates effective consensus-building skills.
- Demonstrates ability to manage advanced level projects and to coach other team members.
- PMI member in good standing.
- PMP certified.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare IT or related field required.
- 8 to 15 years solid experience as a project manager in IT project management with increasing responsibilities.
- Master’s degree desired.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.