Senior Project Manager
1600 Riveredge Pkwy NW Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Position: Senior Project Manager
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Interview: 2 tiered - Phone Screen & Phone interview with VP of IT
Require Skills: Great Communication & Presentations Skills
- 10-12 years’ experience
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.