Senior Project Manager
350 Church St Hartford, Connecticut 06103
Position Title: Digital Project Manager
Job Location: Hartford, CT
Interview Expectations: Phone and In Person Interview or skype
Local Candidate: Yes
- 10-12 years’ experience
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program. Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
- Additional Job Details: In addition to the requirements above, the PM should have experience managing multiple projects and some exposure to program management.
- PM should have experience on digital/automation projects.