Senior Project Manager
8801 Indian Hills Dr Omaha or Atlanta, Nebraska or Georgia 68114
Position: Project Manager IV
Location: Omaha, NE or Atlanta, GA
Interviews: Phone and In Person
- 10-12 years’ experience
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
- Experience in in the use of multiple delivery methodologies include agile and agile like methodologies as well in the management of both Business and Technical Solutions and Deliverables
- Experience with large scale vended solutions deployment for applications such as SAP or Oracle
- Experience in managing and overseeing multiple complex work streams with cross project and team intersection requiring complex project planning with a large, complex team structure
- Track record of success regarding driving project teams to target dates, keeping tight alignment to scope, objectives, and target dates
- Experience in vendor management and holding vendors accountable to complex solutions
- Experience in working in a fast paced, dynamic, high performing environment
- Experience in communications including status reporting to technical and business resources and executives up to the VP Level
- Experience in stakeholder/relationship management of business resources and executives up to the VP Level
- Location Information: Position locations are Omaha, NE or Atlanta, GA on a full time basis; travel to these locations on a weekly basis will not be paid for