Senior Project Manager
8801 Indian Hills Dr Omaha or Atlanta, Nebraska or Georgia 68114
Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Omaha, NE. or Atlanta, GA.
Duration: 12 Months
Interviews: Phone and In Person
- 10-12 years’ experience
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program. Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project. May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
- Experience in in the use of multiple delivery methodologies include agile and agile like methodologies as well in the management of both Business and Technical Solutions and Deliverables
- Experience in Mergers and Acquisitions and specifically project performance reporting needed to monitor the execution of technically integrating two companies together in conjunction with the IT Program Manager
- Experience in monitoring multiple complex work streams with cross project and team intersection requiring complex project planning with a large, complex team structure
- Track record of success regarding driving project teams to target dates, keeping tight alignment to scope, objectives, and target dates
- Experience in working in a fast paced, dynamic, high performing environment
- Experience in communications including status reporting to technical and business resources and executives up to the VP Level
- Experience in stakeholder/relationship management of business resources and executives up to the VP Level
- Location is Omaha or Atlanta, travel to this location is to be included in the bill rate; travel to other locations will be paid for