1220 Bank Street
| Work from home flexibility
Category: Government, Project/Program Management
Job Number: 19580
Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Richmond, VA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5 Months to start
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.
- Senior Project Manager for the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Exchange Projects, which are components of the Data Exchange Program.
- The Data Exchange Program will fulfill one of the top priorities of the company’s strategic plan.
- This position will be the project manager for standing up a new Enterprise Data Warehouse and implementing tools for data exchange and analytics.
- This position will assist with the selection of vendors, procure the solutions, and manage all aspects of the project.
- The project will include identifying data sources for inclusion in the data warehouse and prioritizing and integrating these data sources.
- Decommissioning the legacy data warehouse and sunsetting existing processes will also be part of the project.
- This position will work with a business analyst to coordinate extensively with the company and partner stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze business needs, and collect and analyze data.
- This position will work closely with other project managers, the Data Exchange Program manager, and the Chief Data Officer to ensure that the related project schedules and dependencies are aligned.
- Experience with data warehouse implementations, data exchange, data analytics, and Health IT projects is highly desirable.