Senior Security Consultant
920 Winter St Greater Boston Area, MA 02451
Position: Senior Security Consultant
Duration: 8 months to start
Greater Boston Area, MA
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the global IT security industry in regards to hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis and related products and personal health information including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Assess the risk of new and current medical devices, treatment services, and digital solutions (Cloud-based services, Mobile Applications, IoT Services, etc.).
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through organization’ s medical devices, treatment services, and in databases and other data repositories developed by GRD.
- Work closely with machine development teams to coach, guide and mentor in cybersecurity practices
- Participate in security software code reviews.
- Support the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits.
- Perform regular security awareness training to ensure consistently high levels of compliance with security policy.
- Aligning and collaborating with fellow organization’ s security professionals (CSIO, Protection/Security Law, etc.).
- Performs security monitoring, security and data/logs analysis, and forensic analysis, to detect security incidents, and mounts incident response.
- Investigates and utilizes new technologies and processes to enhance security capabilities and implement improvements
- Analyze and assess vulnerabilities in hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis medical device products and related services, investigate/implement security controls to remedy the detected vulnerabilities,
- Tests for compliance with security policies and procedures.
- May assist in the creation, implementation, and/or management of security solutions.