2985 Drew Street
| Work from home flexibility
Category: Healthcare IT, Software/Application Development and Architecture
Job Number: 17912
Position: Senior UX Strategist
Location: Clearwater, FL (hybrid onsite/remote)
Job Type: Contract-to-hire or Direct Hire
Duration: 6+ months
- The Senior Digital User Experience Strategist is responsible for evolving and executing the digital experience, merging product, business, and marketing goals with user needs, creating successful usable and converting experiences on the company website and customer facing tools and services.
- This role is responsible for easy-to-use task based flows, navigation and interactions to enable users to successfully accomplish their goals within our various ecommerce flows and online customer tools while being an advocate for the users and customers and ensuring a consistent experience across products, web and mobile properties.
- Required Experience includes 10 years defining and designing task-oriented experiences for online products websites and mobile, experience in interactive web design, or human-computer interaction.
- Education requirement is a Bachelor' s degree in User Experience, Human Factors, Business (eCommerce), design or related field. Master' s is preferred.
- Additional required items include Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.; Wireframe and Prototyping tools e.g. iRise, lnVision, etc.;
- Sitecore content management processes/knowledge; Microsoft Office and or Google Business apps.
- Preferred items include Web analytics - Google Analytics Premium, knowledge of A/B Testing tools, Agile development experience
Job Specific Functions
- Defines the web and product UX strategy to meet the overall customer experience strategies
- Collaborates cross functionally to execute intuitive user experiences for our customers and prospects on all web, mobile and online tools and services
- Collaborates across organization with other UX advocates and IT to develop design standards and libraries
- Manages experience optimization identification and prioritization
- Reassesses the information architecture and leads the user interface design for a large health care system and transactional web site(s)
- Deciphers current site traffic trends and user behavior into insight for design improvements
- Leads projects to improve overall site conversions and usability by continuously evaluating current user behavior and site design and structure
- Creates user journey maps, wireframes, site maps, interaction flows and other Ul/UX deliverables to communicate the design and flows
- Manages the web Information Architecture (IA)
- Identifies user experience recommendations, prioritizes for execution, measures and reports
- Collaborates with business, marketing, product and technical teams to implement designs and architecture
- Creates strong cross functional relationships with peers in other business units to foster shared learning and leverage best practices
- Creates and implements user research and testing methods/processes to gather feedback for designs
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.