Service Desk Analyst
4900 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
Position: Service Desk Analyst
Job Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Contribute to and promote a culture of outstanding service while delivering an excellent colleague experience across all areas of IT engagement.
- Act as a point of contact for colleague issues through phone, chat, email and portal, providing exceptional service in all colleague interactions.
- Provide first line IT support for all colleagues across a range of technologies, including desktop applications, printing/scanning, telephony, mobile devices, audio and video conferencing, business applications, etc.
- Perform assessment, triage, research and resolution of basic incidents and requests.
- Engage other Service Desk resources or appropriate second- and third-level service resources to resolve incidents beyond scope of ability or responsibility.
- Ensure incidents and requests are accurately logged, assigned, tracked and responded to in a timely manner, in line with agreed SLA’ s; provision of timely communications and maintenance of ownership until closure.
- Take ownership of colleague issues and follow up on the status of issues on behalf of the colleague, communicating progress in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the Colleague Care team where necessary to ensure that escalated issues have proper attention and visibility.
- Create a positive colleague support experience and build strong colleague relationships through listening intently to understand the problem, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling colleagues with a consummately professional attitude.
- Identify service improvement opportunities to key service management stakeholders.
- Work with Incident and Problem management teams on individual proactive and reactive issues as necessary.
- Grow general knowledge of IT and business systems, increasing ability to resolve issues on first contact.
- Mentor junior analysts and assist in training of new analysts.
- Manage content in the Knowledge Management system.
Abilities and Skills:
- 2-5 years of experience on Service Desk.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a “ customer first” mentality are a must.
- Advanced knowledge of IT principles and most commonly supported systems and basic understanding of less commonly used systems.
- Subject matter expertise in multiple areas of support.
- Strong technical knowledge and working experience with Microsoft products including email, Client, Server, Network and Telephony technologies, Mobile Computing, Directory Services, and overall understanding of infrastructure, desktop, and applications technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Ability to think logically to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Must be professional, courteous and enjoy working with people; critical thinking, creativity, and independent judgment are expected.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure work environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work on tasks and projects while being interrupted by colleagues requesting support; ability to constantly re-prioritize tasks is a must.
- Bachelor' s degree or relevant experience required.
- ITIL Foundations Certification a plus.
- Additional language capability in Spanish, French or German is a plus.
- Supervisor is Regional Colleague Services Manager, with operational oversight and instruction provided by Service Desk Team Lead.
- Ability to build effective working relationships across all areas of the business and IT.
- Cooperation and collaboration with peers to jointly improve the way service is delivered.
- Collaboration with Service Managers and Service Control to identify service improvement opportunities.
- Ongoing interaction with Colleague Care on escalations, end to end ticket ownership and overall process improvement.
- Achievement of standard service levels, both individually and as part of a team.
- Ensure personal interactions deliver outstanding colleague satisfaction as demonstrated through high colleague satisfaction survey results.
- Respond to colleague contacts and escalations within agreed timelines.
- Illustrate incremental increase in baseline SLA adherence and first line resolution rate.