200 Narragansett Park Drive Pawtucket, RI 02862
Position: ServiceNow Administrator
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Duration: 6 mo contract to hire
Must Haves: ITIL Certification & ServiceNow System Administration Certification - Must Have. Advanced System Administration certification- Plus. 3+ yrs ServiceNow experience. Motivated & self-starter.
Interview: Must be available to interview on-site
Responsible for day-to-day management of hosted ServiceNow services. Conducts research and understands ITSM platform and industry trends with regards to tools and processes. Collaborates with and supports the Operations, Infrastructure Engineering and Application Support and business teams during system design, development and implementation phases providing advice for interfacing monitoring services with ServiceNow. Provides ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts.
- Install, maintain, configure, and support hosted ServiceNow instances, production and non-production
- Assist in conceptualizing, designing, and maturing ITIL v3 processes
- Assist in conceptualizing, designing, and maturing of enterprise IT Service Management, Business Enablement and IT Operations Management processes.
Relationship Management -
- Manage relationships with other teams and peers
- Work with internal customers and requesting organizations to understand incidents and ensure quality service is provided
- Manage incidents/problems related to the ServiceNow platform
- Provide estimates for project requests
- Manage expectations and help prioritize production support and projects across disparate organizations
- Communication with senior management and project management on plans, status, risks and issues
- Day to day support of application
- Ensures that the services requests for new users, reports and other requests from IT and other organizations as they related to ServiceNow work are being prioritized and completed
- 3+ years administering, configuration and scripting with ServiceNow to implement ITSM processes
- 2+ years working with SOAP
- 2+ years working with Web Services
- Experience working Linux
- Experience defining, communicating and implementing ITIL v3 process in an enterprise environment
- BA/BS degree desired or equivalent year-for-year work experience.
- ITIL v3 Foundation training or certification desired.
- ServiceNow System Administration certification required
- ServiceNow Advanced System Administration certification required.
- 3+ years scripting in the ServiceNow environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to plan and prioritize incidents, requests, project tasks, training and system administration tasks
- Communicates effectively dealing with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Maintains current knowledge of marketplace and technology changes pertinent to ServiceNow, monitoring tools, and ITIL processes.
- Ability to work under continual deadline constraints.
- Ability to adapt to change in priorities and organizational directions.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.