200 Narragansett Park Drive Pawtucket, RI 02862
Position: SharePoint Developer
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Duration: 3-6 mo contract-to-hire or 6+ Contract
Interviews: must be available to interview on-site
Required: 3-5 yrs SharePoint Development experience, familiar with latest SharePoint platform, experience with O366, Azure and Microsoft flow
We are looking for a SharePoint Developer to be responsible for the implementation of custom components and applications using the latest versions of the SharePoint Framework, SharePoint and Office 365 services such as Flow, PowerApps, and Forms. The job includes the development and support of the organizations Global intranet, in addition to creating custom solutions for various business partners.
- Development of new features and functionality for the Global Intranet by developing new web parts, creating an optimized search capability, and using analytics to help drive the decision making for future enhancements to the Global Intranet.
- Development of SharePoint solutions in support of our business partners such as Legal, Finance.
- Provide support and guidance to those business partners as how best to roll out solutions and adopt the technology to create great process and great IT.
- Support of the Global Intranet by responding to requests by the business partners, reacting to help desk tickets and providing support, guidance, and training as needed.
- Support the goals of the business partners by staying up to speed in the new features of the Microsoft suite of products including SharePoint, Forms, Flow and other O365 framework products
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective solutions meeting business requirements and leveraging SharePoint Online capabilities.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or Computer related major or related experience in SharePoint development (3-5 years of experience preferred).
- Proficient SharePoint: Search, User Profiles, Content Types
- Proficient in PowerShell, C#
- Expertise in the use of the SharePoint Framework to create web parts
- Expertise in SharePoint branding and leveraging search to surface data.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Graph, Flow, PowerApps, Hub sites, OneDrive, Stream etc., in O365/SPO space
- Familiarity with Node.js, npm, Gulp, HTML/CSS/Sass
- Excellent critical thinking & problem-solving skills. Strong interpersonal & organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently and be a skilled decision maker.