Software Engineering Team Lead
200 Narragansett Park Drive Pawtucket, RI
Position Title: Software Engineering Team Lead
Job Location: Pawtucket, RI
Interview Expectations: phone & in-person
Local Candidate: preferred
We are looking for a hands-on lead software engineer who is passionate about finding and correcting vulnerabilities across the organization’ s infrastructure, application and software architecture. Together with your team, you’ ll complete vulnerability remediation in support of the current application development team.
- Work through the backlog of existing vulnerabilities.
- Triage incoming software, systems, and infrastructure vulnerabilities on a daily basis.
- Track progress of vulnerability remediation by using agreed-upon action plans and timelines with responsible technology developers and support teams
- Document exceptions, false positives and or negatives
- Research and reproduce vulnerabilities and the ideal way to mitigate them.
- Drive identified vulnerabilities to remediation by planning and documenting remediation activities and plans with system and application owners
- This person will be responsible for overseeing a team of 2-3.
- 3-5 Minimum Years of Experience as a Software Engineer
- Vulnerability remediation experience in regards software architecture, applications and infrastructure.
- Prior experience managing a team/overseeing staff
- Strong software development experience
- Should be familiar with codebase of HATS and APIs
- Strong ability to test
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Independent and self-motivated