Sr. Business SME - Organizational Change Management
Position: Sr. Business SME - Organizational Change Management
Location: Augusta Maine
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 7 months to start
- This organization is in the process of implementing a new, modernized technology solution to manage and support Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) clients and programs.
- This reuse project is the rapid implementation of a proven web-based, modular Care Management System, which will be configured to manage the Department’ s Developmental Disabilities (DD) and Adult Protective Services (APS) programs.
- The project will also include the analysis and development of interfaces to the data housed within the major legacy applications (MIHMS, MAPSIS and MeCare).
- Develop Organizational Change Management Plan
- Manage Project Communications
- Coordinate the development of process related documentation such as desk level procedures and process manuals
- Review and approve system related training materials
- Participate in end user training
- Windows 10 with Office 2016 - Intermediate: Our office uses Windows 10, need to be proficient in Office 2016 products such as Outlook, Excel, Word and perhaps PowerPoint
- Sharepoint- Intermediate: We use SharePoint as our document repository
- MS Teams - Intermediate: We use MS Teams for all our project meetings and training sessions