Sr. Consultant, Enterprise Continuous Improvement
100 N Greene St Greensboro, NC 27401
Position: Sr. Consultant, Enterprise Continuous Improvement
Location: Greensboro, NC
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 8 months, 4/3/2020 – 12/31/2020
As the Inforce Product Consultant, you will provide advice and direction on corrections/improvements to the administrative system and illustration software. These corrections will be made to UL/IUL/VUL and ISWL products. You will also work with IT and Quality Assurance (QA) to test the corrections/improvements.
- Representing Life Inforce Management Team for Life Administration and Illustration software projects
- Understands dynamics of life insurance product workings. Including but not limited to cost of insurance, interest crediting, and loan interest.
- Can interpret policy contract language and convert to admin system calculations and illustration software.
- Understands life administrative system features and infrastructures; specifically, Vantage and LifeComm.
- Can communicate business/actuarial concepts to a project team comprised of Business Analysts (BA), Quality Assurance (QA) reps, and IT programmers
- Facilitates QA work; either building tools for QA team or completing review.
- Understands connections between administrative systems and downstream items such as illustration systems, Annual Statements, billing statements, and other policy holder communications.
- Can give directives for policy rebuilding efforts, both bulk and individual efforts
- Understands separate account impacts/mechanics of Variable Life Insurance products
- Understanding of Indexed UL products and how segments mature
- Ability to become an expert in historical product designs and contract language
- Highly effective communicators between product/actuarial teams, IT, operations, BAs, and PMs
- Ability to read and interpret product specifications and translate to IT specifications
- Thorough documentation of projects
- Drive the best decision for the business when needed
- Strong Excel and mathematics skills
- 4 Year Bachelor' s degree or 4+ years of equivalent work experience in lieu of Bachelor' s (Minimum Required)