Sr Data Visualization Consultant
32 Hartwell Avenue Greater Boston Area, MA 02421
Position: Sr Data Visualization Consultant
Location: Greater Boston Area
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5 months to start
- This position offers an opportunity to work directly with business teams to design and communicate solutions that analyze complex data.
- This individual will work closely with business users to gather requirements, iteratively prototype designs, and develop the visual stories.
- Work with Data & Analytics Leadership and business partners to identify business questions and subject areas of information required to answer business questions.
- Work closely with D&A leadership, developers, and data partners, while taking a lead role to identify how best to use existing data to answer business questions.
- Partner with business stakeholders and executives on the user experience of dashboards and the overall interface.
- Use advanced reporting techniques to develop data visualizations that leverage existing D&A tools to view data in a more meaningful way.
- Communicates with wide variety of business users and data resources to articulate business story and needs and collaborate with team members.
Education & Qualifications:
- BS in Business or related field.
- Preferred experience in Healthcare or Life Sciences.
- 7 or more years of experience designing and developing analytical solutions including, but not limited to, reports, dashboards, queries, and frameworks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required for eliciting requirements as well as communicating findings to key business stakeholders.
- Prior experience with analytical/visualization tools such as Tableau, Tableau CRM, Power BI, Qlik
- Portfolio (preferred) and understanding of visualization and design principles
- Experience with ETL, data preparation with tools such as Data3Sixty, Alteryx, Tableau Prep
- Experience with various RDBMS technology and SQL
- Experience using Jira and the Agile process
- Knowledge of advanced analytic techniques such as Machine Learning and AI
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS, Snowflake, Salesforce
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills