Sr Front End Web Developer (UI/UX Dev)
350 Merrimack Street Greater Boston Area, Massachussetts 01843
Position: Sr Front End Web Developer (UI/UX Dev)
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
- We are looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer with a strong eye for design, and preferably Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) knowledge. This individual will write well-crafted, high-quality and easy to maintain code while working closely with our team to craft valuable solutions for our users.
- The main function of the Sr Front End Web Developer is to implement a design in code, and create system specifications, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement complex web applications. The Senior Front End Web Developer handles the development of the business’ sites and is in charge of the latest processes and technology in order to build scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant site/software systems. In this capacity, the Senior Frontend Developer applies usability principles and procedures as defined by UX/UI input and Development Manager.
- Develop Cross-browser/Cross-device solutions that work in multiple browsers
- (IE 11+, FireFox, Chrome, Safari) on both Mac & PC and mobile devices (Tablets & Smartphones).
- Component and Template building in AEM
- Enhance interactivity /usability on AEM sites
- HTL and component building in Adobe Experience Manager, a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field/experience required. 5-7 years’ experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles
- Expertise in Adobe Experience Manager a plus.