Sr Systems Analyst / Tech Lead
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Position: Sr Systems Analyst / Tech Lead
Duration: Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
Must Haves: ELN systems administration
Interview: Must be able to interview on site
The Sr Systems Analyst / Tech Lead will configure and support Electronic Lab Notebook (ELM) systems, specifically IDBS.
- This person will do systems administration, installations, system and software design and deployments, and some programming.
- Understand business processes, document user requirements, process system changes, document configuration, write user acceptance testing (UAT), end user support, maintain system documentation and responsible for user support related to system functionality.
- Write ICDs and IQs through the change control process.
- Work with business units to assess processes and document user requirements
- Configure IDBS to meet end user requirements in GxP regulated environments.
- Responsible for maintaining system documentation including: User Requirement Specifications, Detail Design Specifications, and UAT
- Develop reports (tabular, trend and/or labels) and/or database searches
- Configure LIMS System and Instrument integrations
- Process system change requests
- Maintain System Documentation including Configuration Specification, Functional Requirements and Design Specification
- Provide end-user support related to system configuration.
- Must have strong Application Administration or Analyst experience working with ELN, LIMS, SDMS, or other Enterprise Laboratory systems.
- Experience administering and deploying IDBS a big plus. Must have strong database skills
- Must have strong communication skills and feel comfortable interacting with a wide variety of people.
- GxP regulations
- Must have understanding of the validation process.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
- Advanced degree (chemistry, biology, bioinformatics, information technology or similar discipline). Master’ s degree is a plus.
- Pharmaceutical or biotech experience, e.g., experience working in a laboratory or biological environment (for Research only).
- Practical knowledge of Laboratory Information Management Systems, Electronic Notebooks, Data Visualization Platforms, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Laboratory Execution Systems and integration technologies.