920 Winter St Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts
Position: Sr BSA
Location: Greater Boston Area
Type: Contract, CTH or Direct Hire
Required: BSA, gather and write requirements. Use cases, software development projects.
Nice To Have: data modeling, data design documentation
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- The analyst will work on new and continual system improvement projects throughout the ConnectedHealth medical software space. This position requires effective decision-making, collaboration, diligence, ownership, and follow through in order to overcome obstacles and achieve team success along with an acumen for learning and understanding processes and identifying areas of better integration both within and outside of the ConnectedHealth platform.
- The analyst will be working on problems of diverse complexity and scope in regulated medical software space
- The role requires authoring functional and/or technical specifications from requirements provided by management, marketing, internal and external clients
- The analyst must ensure that the requirements documentation follows aligns with internal standard on document controls
- Must ensure alignment of solutions with internal and governmental regulatory requirements
- Will be required to collaborate with both engineering and business subject matter experts to develop business use cases and to produce new systems
- Will need the ability to analyze and then clearly articulate technical details. This will be necessary to facilitate a common understanding of any technology solution
- Will be required to utilize specified use cases to create data flow diagrams and system context diagrams.
- Will be required to document integration points and other interfaces between ConnectedHealth platform and external business systems
- Bachelor’ s Degree required with a background in software development or IT systems
Experience and required skills
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with at least 1 large-scale project.
- Thorough understanding of the complete software development lifecycle
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required.
- Experience in collaborating with globally distributed virtual teams across broad based projects
- Experience in using UML diagrams
- Must have experience with business systems analysis and proven experience of applying technology to solve business problems
- Data modeling experience is preferred
- Regulated industry, specifically healthcare, experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Familiarity with programming languages would be desirable