Sr. HRIS Consultant
1295 Boylston St Boston, MA 02215
Position: Sr. HRIS Consultant
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 9-12 month Contract
Must Haves: 4-5 yrs PeopleSoft exp, must have PeopleSoft 9.1 (9.2 preferred) Must have SQL. PeopleCode is preferred.
Interview: web or in-person
The Sr. HRIS Consultant is responsible for:
- 4-5 years of PS benefits, ESS and core HR Experience required
- Solid understanding of benefits operations.
- Configuration and troubleshooting skills required.
- Serving as a liaison to Human Resources (which include Occupational Health Services), Information Services, and Payroll.
- Providing application processing and design recommendations.
- Supporting staff in developing automated solutions for the administration Human Resource programs and for the reporting of information.
To qualify you must have:
- PeopleSoft 9.1 or greater is PREFERRED.
- The knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science/Technology or a closely related field and seven to ten years’ direct hands-on experience.
- The analytical skills to resolve complex problems requiring the use of programming skills, mathematical, or technical principles and in? depth, experienced? based cross? functional human resources knowledge.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, facilitating group information needs and translating those needs into specifications that outline system requirements.
- Familiarity with information system capabilities and trends in HR space, awareness, knowledge and hands-on experience with a wide variety of hr functional processes to support systems
- Hands on experience with configuring and maintaining PeopleSoft HCM applications
- Exposure to more than one of the following PeopleSoft areas – core HR, Employee Self Service, Benefits, Compensation, ePerformance is Required
- Experience with reporting tools is Required
- Knowledge of BrassRing and/or UL’ s Occupational Health Manager (OHM) is a plus
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Query, PeopleSoft programming/scripting languages, ability to read and write SQL and SQR is a plus
- The ability to train staff in how to use PeopleSoft applications, modules or specific screens.
- No certification, registration or licensure required