Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
100 Summer St #13 Boston, MA 02110
Position: Sr. Salesforce BA
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 3-6 mo contract to hire
Interviews: phone and in-person
Visa Candidates: no
Contract to hire: yes
Required: Strong BA with 5 yrs+ exp, Salesforce experience, Agile plus
Our client in Boston is looking to hire a Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst to be a part of their Enterprise Applications team.
- Involved in the design or modification of business systems or IT systems.
- Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs
- Gather, document, and analyze business needs and requirements.
- Creating business requirement documents, user stories, functional specifications and system design specifications.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to identify and execute business objectives, analyze and design for operational process change opportunities and translate those needs into system enhancements
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and task and workflow analysis.
- Managing project work, enhancements and fixes, from the request and requirements stage through build, test and deployment.
- Managing the relationship with key business stakeholders to help define and meet business priorities.
- Supporting Project Managers in the planning, execution and management of project deliverables and risks.
- Assist with driving key objectives to resolution with a strong focus on stakeholder satisfaction system/process improvement, and efficient execution of company objectives
- Partnering with management to lead critical IT efforts by engaging stakeholders, partners, and vendors and deliver results to expectations for scope, schedule, and resource constraints
- Work with both internal developers and external consultants on system support, customization, enhancements, and implementations
- Work closely with stakeholders on integrations between business systems, processes, and the client' s products
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Agile experience, plus
- Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
- Experience with both system and process experience that span the customer sales full lifecycle from initial sale through renewal.
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on site in Boston, MA