Sr. Software Automation Engineer (Python/C++)
6 Tech Drive Greater Boston area, Massachusetts
Position Title: Sr. Software Automation Engineer (Python/C++)
Job Location: Greater Boston area
Interview Expectations: onsite
Local Candidate: preferred
Required Skill Sets: embedded sw engineering, automation
We are looking for a skilled Senior Software Automation Engineer with Python and C++ experience. This role will work in an iterative (agile) process and work in a very collaborative environment that requires a very good communicator and listener. If the idea of building automation into the test and development process excites you and you get excited by tough challenges and have a keen attention to detail, this is the role for you! The ideal candidate will have experience with automation frameworks, a strong understanding of whole product development best practices, and a passion for automation.
- Work within a team of engineers to produce high quality deliverables during all phases of the development process.
- Work closely with Product Owners and Technical leads to understand use cases and requirements that will help you create automation that ensures quality right from the start of a project.
- Extensive experience with automation frameworks and automated test tools and development tools.
- Experience building maintainable and efficient automated tests using python and or automation tools.
- Knowing QA best practices and how to create processes to drive quality in a product.
- Being comfortable working with a cross-functional team of developers and quality engineers to develop innovative automated testing solutions.
- Experience and/or solid understanding of the software development life-cycle and continuous integration and delivery.
- BS Computer Science required; MS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering a plus.
- Medical Device Experience a plus
- 7-10 years of Automation Experience