| Fully Remote
Category: Accounting/Finance, Software/Application Development and Architecture
Job Number: 19236
Position: Strata Application Analyst
Location: Remote - EST time zone
Job Type: Direct Hire
- The Applications Analyst II is a business specialist and technology generalist responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies.
- The Applications Analyst II is responsible for proactively identifying opportunities to apply technologies to business processes by informing and advising customers on information system technologies' functionality, costs, benefits, and implementation requirements.
- The Applications Analyst II functions as technical liaison and broker of services with various vendors.
- The Applications Analyst II must develop and maintain credibility and effective working relations with both customer management and IT personnel.
- The Applications Analyst II must demonstrate an understanding of business problems, as well as IT strategies, issues, and priorities.
- This position requires forward-thinking individuals who seek opportunities to apply technology to improving business processes within strategic system goals.
- Associate' s degree (or equivalent combination of formal education and experience).
- Bachelor' s degree preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 2 + years relevant experience in the following:
- Experience with the Strata suite of products, with a strong understanding of the functions and capabilities Custom report building experience within the Strata modules Mapping and configuration of Chart of Accounts in Strata
- Knowledge of the assigned business area' s products and processes.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that is understandable to the business.
- Understanding of project management concepts in planning and implementing multiple projects in a cross functional environment.
- Strong written communication skills, including project documentation and technical writing.
- Strong verbal communication skills while interacting with team members, other teams in the IT department, end users, and/or other departments throughout the organization
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills; a demonstrated track record in new concept development for various projects and complex technical plans.
- Ability to solve problems often spanning multiple environments in a business area.
- Understanding of how IT affects an organization and ability to link it to redesigned business process
- Ability to be a team player; flexible, friendly, congenial, and enthusiastic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- A technical understanding of the Strata data model, would be beneficial
- Additional experience desired:
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement is desirable, involving broad-based information systems and utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change.
- Experience in the strategic use of technology in managing and growing a business.
- Experience in organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
- Implementation, configuration, and upkeep of financial and budgeting systems
- History of data analysis and reconciliation
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.