Support Analyst II
3401 Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19104
Position: Support Analyst II
Location: Philadelphia PA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 2 months
- Require tech to work on about 80 Zebra printers, a few WOWs and mini WOWs with laptops, a number of barcode scanners with all in one PCs, chargers and accessories for a number of wireless Zebra label printers, and more.
- All to be deployed will be in the main hospital, with a concentration in the ICUs areas all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
- Able to perform effectively in a team environment as well as with little direct supervision
- Customer service oriented team player with first-rate communication, documentation, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems, while on the phone or on-site with user.
- Must have working knowledge of many various pieces of equipment and software including printers, terminals, PCs, networking and telecommunication hardware, etc. Knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Microsoft software including, but not limited to security, deployment, imaging, auditing, licensing and compliance; deployment and upgrading; features and functionality.
- Organized with the ability to follow established processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems by investigating and implementing predefined potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Medical terminology helpful and previous medical Service Desk support background preferred.
- Required: A+ Certification
- Preferred: ACSP, MCP, MCSA, ITIL Foundations, CCNA, Lexmark & Lenovo Self Maintainer
- High school degree required.
- Some College preferred.
- Technical School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience providing EUD support, Service Desk support or equivalent experience/knowledge.
Certifications & Licenses