100 Results Way
| Fully Remote
Category: Life Sciences
Job Number: 22434
Position: Systems Engineer
Location: Marlborough, MA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months to start
Our client is looking for a skilled IT professional to assist within the project space for OEM product builds.
- The engineer will be tasked with development testing, instantiation of rack-based IT components, and creation of documentation to meet customer & regulatory requirements while working in a multinational multi-functional project team.
- The candidate should have experience in IT systems administration, with strong knowledge of Windows Server, Group Policy, Active Directory, Virtualization, and Networking.
- The candidate should have hands on experience with computer hardware including server racks, wiring, switches, compute, and power supplies.
- The candidate should have experience in the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry with some knowledge of the documentation requirements relating to GMP projects.
- Documentation will be a key deliverable of this role and strong written English, organization, and communication skills are required.
- Experience working with Industrial Control Systems is a plus.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.