Tech Lead - Enterprise IAM Systems
32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02421
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
Must sit on site and must be able to interview in Person
Required: Must have strong OIM experience PURPOSE AND SCOPE
In this position, you will lead architecture, design and development of Identity & Access Management Solutions for all business units. You will provide leadership to a matrixed team in implementing and sustaining IAM solutions. This is an ideal role for individuals who aspire to play a leadership role and, also continue with hands-on development. You will interact with all technology teams and across all business units, Project Managers, System Analysts and QA.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
- Lead Solution Architecture for Identity & Access Management domain
- Provide technical leadership in developing and sustaining enterprise-wide IAM solutions using Oracle IDM Suite of products
- Design & Develop workflows for Onboarding new applications and users on to IAM platform.
- Create detailed technical specifications for IAM solutions.
- Extend out of the box capability of IDM platform by developing custom extensions.
- Deliver technical presentations throughout the organization to promote IAM service
- Assist with training of IAM Analysts & Administrators as needed.
- Research contemporary technologies and create recommendations and roadmaps
- Own responsibility for break-fix and manage production incidents.
- Identify root cause and implement permanent corrective actions.
- Manage routine maintenance & system administration activities including version upgrades, availability monitoring, configuration and, generating reports.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with Oracle IDM suite of products and developing applications using Java, J2EE.
- Extensive knowledge of OIM 11g R2 product (installation, configuration and, implementation – SOA Composites, Custom Workflows, Approval Policies, Custom UDF Forms)
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience working with LDAP Directories. Solid understanding of HR Systems
- Extensive hands-on experience with WebLogic
- Extensive hands-on experience with databases – SQL queries, Views and, Stored Procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Authentication technologies and protocols including but not limited to SAML, OpenID, OAuth 2.0, Multi-Factor Authentication
- Extensive knowledge of Authorization Frameworks and protocols
- Technical presentation skills
- Exposure to formal methods of documenting architectures