Tech Support Analyst
Rivers Edge Drive Columbus, Ohio 43235
Position: Tech Support Analyst
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio
Interview: Phone and In Person
Duration: 6 Months to start plus extensions
- Handle daily support calls for both internal and external clients.
- Provide second level technical support for issues that require desk side troubleshooting.
- Desktop, Laptop and Handheld HW and SW device installation, configuration, support and troubleshooting. Microsoft Windows 7/10 environment.
- Mobile Device Support, IPhone, IPAD, Droid, Symantec AV, Security/Patch Updates, and OSD for imaging of computers.
- Second level support for remote users broadband, cable and VPN connectivity.
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Windows 7/10 desktop software and registry support.
- Proficiency in understanding and troubleshooting in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with peers, management, business customers, development teams and external support vendors.
- Ability to manage own work independently and interact with effectively with remote location management.
- Able to multi-task to effectively switch between project management and daily systems support requests.
- Must be able and willing to work overtime to meet service objectives, systems availability requirements and project deadlines and emergency repairs.
- Must be physically able to lift, install and move computer HW of various sizes and weights.
- Ability to maintain composure while working under pressure during major network and systems emergencies.
- Ability to quickly grasp, understand and use new technologies.
Education & Experience
- College degree, preferably in computer or engineering sciences, with 3+ years’ experience in Microsoft systems and support or 5+ years proven direct end user support responsibility
- Experience independently responding to and resolving off-hour support calls quickly.
- Current network and routing technologies experience a plus
Additional Job Requirements
- FINRA Registration Required