Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst
1300 S Clinton St Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
Position: Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN or Greensboro, NC
Duration: 3 Months
- 10-12 years experience; Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program. Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
- This position will provide leadership and direction on complex projects/initiatives through execution of consulting services and portfolio management, which includes but is not limited to accountability for implementation of project deliverables with a focus on business planning, communications and change management within Corporate Finance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Analyzes complex project and/or program plans to validate if project outcomes will meet the business needs and align/support operational plans/objectives and recommends mitigation plan
- Develops & executes complex effective project management throughout the project development lifecycle, including but not limited to: project planning, resource planning change management and communications planning, & managing changes to scope.
- Directs and delivers complex projects and/or programs conforming to project management standards and processes as designated by his/her assigned area of responsibility, including applicable change control and project management methodology.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on project management and business analysis best practice standards, templates and practices
- Provides consultation with project owners and appropriate stakeholders to manage project quality.
- Collaborates effectively with management and appropriate project stakeholders on complex issues and conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality and risk of assigned projects.
- Identifies complex project/program resourcing needs & facilitates the procurement of needed hardware, software & human resources for the project.
- Consults with project owners and appropriate stakeholders to manage project quality and cost.
- Advises and collaborates with project owners and appropriate personnel to manage project/program quality and cost.
- Using structured requirements process, clearly articulates, documents and validates complex business requirements.
- Collaborates with internal and/or external stakeholders to assess, select and recommend complex solutions and/or alternative approaches that will achieve business goals.
- Champions and enhances the direction of emerging solutions to meet the needs of complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives.
- Directs and delivers on emerging solutions utilizing established delivery methodologies, tools and artifacts that align to this area of responsibility.
- Provides thought leadership on emerging solutions to meet the needs of complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives.
- Advises and collaborates with key internal and/or external stakeholders to elicit complex business issues, determine root cause(s), and capture business needs.
- Provides expertise and collaborates with internal and/or external stakeholders to assess, select and recommend complex solutions and/or alternative approaches that will achieve business goals.