508 Contra Costa Blvd Pleasant Hill, California 94523
Position: Technical Recruiter
Location: Pleasant Hill, CA
Duration: 4 months
Interview: Phone and In Person
- Effectively partner with hiring manager to better understand business needs and assess position goals and requirements.
- Use various cost effective sourcing strategies, such as internet job boards, networking, resume mining, social networking, cold calling, college/university recruiting and job fairs to attract a diverse pipeline of candidates.
- Prescreen all applicable candidates, then recommend candidates to hiring manager based on detailed requirements of position and competencies; provide manager with reasoning for advancing candidate.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules, arranging travel, lodging meals, and escorting applicant to interviews.
- Ensure recruitment activity is updated in an accurate, compliant and timely manner within the applicant tracking system.
- May create offers, review and participate in negotiation and re-negotiation of salaries in coordination with offer.
- Responsible for all onboarding activities to include: references, new hire paperwork, backgrounds check, I9, payroll forms and drug test.
- Track, report and support future staffing initiatives.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably technical recruiting
- Experience recruiting for a wide range of business functions and talent communities with a current focus on “ hard to fill” complex technical positions
- Has executed effectively within a corporate talent acquisition/recruiting function for a large multi-location organization
- Is highly proficient at leveraging multiple effective sourcing methods, strategies and resources (such as LinkedIn), and goes beyond the typical channels when necessary in order to find the best talent
- Skilled at developing strong relationships with hiring managers, HR business partners, and other internal customers on all areas of the recruiting life cycle
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills as well as a keen attention to detail a must
- Must be comfortable using an applicant tracking systems (ATS) to manage daily activity
- Has strong working knowledge of EEO, AA, and OFCCP compliance
- Has working knowledge of US Visa and Immigration policies and requirements